Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coming Soon...new items!

Right now I am in the process of ordering bookmarks, greeting cards, and in the future, calendars. I'm excited! I think it's good to offer a variety of items, so I want to branch out from just selling prints.

Well...let me tell you a little about myself!

My name is Jade and I am 21 years old. I am a senior in college at UNC-Wilmington, majoring in Political Science and International and Public Affairs. I will be graduating in December and I plan to start graduate school in January to get my masters in Public Administration and Coastal Management.

My boyfriend of 4 years will probably be mentioned a lot, so when I refer to Jonathan, that's who it is. We've gone to school together and known each other since 6th grade but didn't start dating until the week of our high school graduation! 2 months later I went away to college without him, within 3 weeks he moved to be with me and we haven't been apart since. Luckily I'm not tired of him yet ;) !

I've been interested in photography since high school but had never considered really pursuing it until recently. I take mostly nature and landscape shots. I consider myself very lucky to live in a place where I can get from the mountains to the sea in just a few hours, so I have unlimited photo opportunities! I also love playing around with sunlight in my photos.

I guess that's about it! You'll learn more in the posts to come, I'm sure. I'll leave you with one of my newest photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment